Friday, May 15, 2009

I know, I know

I still had some Disney shots to share (don't worry - I've given up on the play by play) and here are just a couple of my favorite moments from the last two days. These pictures (American Idol and the Fairies) are all for ME!
Uh, huh that's me in front of the American Idol Experience stage (I was sooooo excited!!)
Look I'm on TV getting ready to demonstrate how to vote :)
Me and the MC awaiting the American Idol Experience
Mom and Aurora
Logan and I at American Idol Experience at Hollywood Studios
Dad and I on the bus to Animal Kingdom
Lunch at Epcot
Astro Orbitor (Silly Aurora!)
Posing at the sand art in Epcot
Posing a the Fairy playground in Epcot
Me with all three of the fairies (Fawn, Tinker Bell, and Iridessa)
Iridessa and Tink having fun with dad :)
Fawn with me and the kiddos
Tinker Bell and me (Don't I make a great fairy)
Iridessa and I

No comments:

Post a Comment