1 lb ground beef
1 lb ground pork
1 egg
1/4 cup bread crumbs
3 tbsp. worcheshire sauce
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp. honey
1 tsp. minced garlic
3 tbsp. italian seasoning mix
Glaze
1/4 c ketchup
3 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp worcheshire sauce
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
Mix all the ingredients together well. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Take out of the oven put on the glaze and bake for an additional 20 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving warm.
Enjoy!
(If you aren't a garlic fan, I'm sure you can omit or add onions. Tweek it however you like it. It's fun to make it your own)



Sounds good. I'll give it a try (sans garlic, of course).
ReplyDeleteI love meatloaf with mashed potatoes. Mine always comes out different. I throw in something different everytime I make it! Thanks for the recipe!
ReplyDelete