Logan's turn for the survey
1) What is something that mom always says to you?
"I don't know. Behave."
2) What makes mom happy?
"When I do things she asks me to do"
3) What makes mom sad?
"When I don't do things she asks for."
4) What does your mom do to make you laugh?
“When I tell funny jokes like this. Where do you drive a car the most? Karea"
5) How old is your mom?
“I don't know. Maybe thirty-one"
6) What was your mom like as a child?
“Umm, I don't know."
7) How tall is your mom?
“'bout infinity meters tall."
8) What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
“Take care of kids."
9) What does your mom do when you're not around?
“I don't know. Take care of Aurora"
10) If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
“Teaching."
11) What is your mom really good at?
“Teaching."
12) What is your mom not so good at?
“Hula-hooping and your sister is very, very, very not so good at hula-hooping."
13) What does your mom do for her job?
“Daycare"
14) What is your mom's favorite food?
“Mexican, ooh, Tijuana Flats!"
15) What makes you proud of your mom?
“Umm, when you let me play the wii and draw or go on google earth or playstation or disney garmes or type"
16) If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
“umm, she would be Mickey Moust."
17) What do you and your mom do together?
“Have fun."
18) How are you and your mom the same?
"Umm, hmm, we both have the same color skin and we do like the computer."
19) How are you and your mom different?
“You're a girl and I'm a boy. I have school and you don't. Well, now you don't but you will."
20) How do you know your mom loves you?
“She gives me hugs and kisses."



No comments:
Post a Comment