I saw this fun little survey on a friend of my sister's blog. It's a survey for Aurora! I asked her the questions and wrote down her answers:
1) What is something that mom always says to you?
"Well, I like what you say to me. You say I can watch TV when I'm asking for permission."
2) What makes mom happy?
"When I'm, umm, I drink all milk."
3) What makes mom sad?
"If I don't do anything."
4) What does your mom do to make you laugh?
“Umm, make silly jokes."
5) How old is your mom?
“How old? I don't know."
6) What was your mom like as a child?
“Umm, eating a popsicle."
7) How tall is your mom?
“26."
8) What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
“Read books."
9) What does your mom do when you're not around?
“I'd be sad."
10) If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
“Eatin' a popsicle."
11) What is your mom really good at?
“Reading books."
12) What is your mom not so good at?
“Diving underwater."
13) What does your mom do for her job?
“Ummm, go to your school, drink, umm get sick, umm slide down slides, swim in the water, and slide down rainbows"
14) What is your mom's favorite food?
“Umm, Spaghetti!"
15) What makes you proud of your mom?
“When you read me a book when it's bedtime"
16) If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
“Umm, Minnie Mouse."
17) What do you and your mom do together?
“Umm, take a walk."
18) How are you and your mom the same?
"Umm, let's see. We love family. and we're two girls."
19) How are you and your mom different?
“When we don't have blonde hair."
20) How do you know your mom loves you?
“Umm, because you tell me a lot of stuff.'"



No comments:
Post a Comment