Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sunday Brunch

James's mom is in town, so we decieded to treat her to Sunday brunch. It is something they did as a family growing up in the AF. We have enjoyed going the times that we have been able to and have gone the most since we have lived here. It's always good food and a beautiful view of the bay.
Grandma with Logan
Family pic
Logan and Aurora
Walking behind the O'Club
Enjoying the breeze

Me and my honey

My angel and my princess

Someone must have gotten married or held a reception at the club and we were able to enjoy their rose petals.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for blogging again! What wonderful pictures. Belva Jean you are so crazy busy all the time, I don't know how you do it! Take care, we love you all. Have fun with Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures! I love seeing the water!! The rose petals are beautiful too!!! What ANGELS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! I miss Florida's beautiful views!! I am sure you had a wonderful time at brunch! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! The view AND your kids! :)

    ReplyDelete