I'm SO excited! That game almost killed me though. Why did it have to be so close? I LOVED it when the guy who intercepted at the end fell on the ground, that was awesome!!! (that is what Mike always screams for them to do, "Fall down! Just fall down!" and he did and they WON!!!!! I am happy for Tony and Payton!
pretty sweet!!!!! bailey is excited because i told him LAST YEAR he could stay home from school to watch the super bowl if his team ever makes it.....what were those odds?????? super bowl starts at 8:30 am Monday morning here :o) that lucky duck!!!!! go colts :o)
I am married to my college sweetheart and we have two great children to share our lives with. I try to enjoy every moment, especially the very simple ones, because those are the ones that mean the most.
My other half who gave me my other loves in my life. Life would not be complete without the wonderful family you have helped to create.
My Angel
Loves hard, plays hard, and never ceases to amaze. A good reminder to never take anything for granted and to look at the world from a different point of view.
Princess Aurora
A smile that lights up your heart, eyes that make you melt, hugs and kisses to brighten your day.
Children have a way of forcing you back into the present moment.
I'm SO excited! That game almost killed me though. Why did it have to be so close? I LOVED it when the guy who intercepted at the end fell on the ground, that was awesome!!! (that is what Mike always screams for them to do, "Fall down! Just fall down!" and he did and they WON!!!!! I am happy for Tony and Payton!
ReplyDeleteUh, I mean Peyton. Sorry, slip-o-the-keys! Yeah Colts!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm happy your happy, cuz I don't keep up! lol
ReplyDeleteGo COLTS! I knew they would pull it off!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't watch the game but Peyton is cute...so YAY Colts! hee hee ;-) His commercials crack me UP!
ReplyDelete'Let's go insurance adjustors let's go!' HA :-)
pretty sweet!!!!! bailey is excited because i told him LAST YEAR he could stay home from school to watch the super bowl if his team ever makes it.....what were those odds?????? super bowl starts at 8:30 am Monday morning here :o) that lucky duck!!!!! go colts :o)
ReplyDelete