Begin your Journey here...don't skip forward...just enjoy the ride
Monday, December 18, 2006
Major Dad!!
James just received word today that he has been selected to become a Major. His boards were in September, so we have been anxiously awaiting the news. No line number yet, but I am looking forward to finding out when he will pin on. I am so proud of him!
I am married to my college sweetheart and we have two great children to share our lives with. I try to enjoy every moment, especially the very simple ones, because those are the ones that mean the most.
My other half who gave me my other loves in my life. Life would not be complete without the wonderful family you have helped to create.
My Angel
Loves hard, plays hard, and never ceases to amaze. A good reminder to never take anything for granted and to look at the world from a different point of view.
Princess Aurora
A smile that lights up your heart, eyes that make you melt, hugs and kisses to brighten your day.
Children have a way of forcing you back into the present moment.
Congratulation Jim!! I know you have earned it!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Joe just got word today too!
ReplyDeleteThat's great! I am looking forward to that promotion!!! Ben's boards aren't 'til next year I think! :-)
ReplyDeleteCongrats, congrats, we are SO proud. Enjoy the celebration!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!!!
I am very proud of both of you. What wonderful news for the holidays. Have a very merry and blessed Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you, my son. You are an outstanding officer. Keep up the great work. What great news for this joyous season.
ReplyDeleteThat really is great. We knew we could expect great things of you. We are proud of you as our son in law.
ReplyDeleteThis just means you can afford more Christmas presents for me :)
ReplyDeleteDarth