Monday, December 18, 2006

Florida State Here I come!!



Yeah!! I have been accepted to start my Master's program at Florida State University. I will working toward my degree in Special Education. I am very excited to get started this coming Spring. Already it is time to register and order books. I best get a move one!

Not only am I excited about going back to school, but I am also excited about having a good football team. No offense to my Aggies at NMSU, but they left a bit to be desired:)

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! What an accomplishment! Maybe one day I will get motivated! I know you are going to do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I can totally see you doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good...I am not motivated in any way to get my masters yet!! Maybe when Ben is done with his I will think about it more! Congratulations! Lots of news in your fam latey!! :-)

    ReplyDelete