Saturday, June 03, 2006

One down, One to go

I am so excited! We sold our Jimmy. It was a great car (our first car together), but it just was not going to be able to make down to Florida. (Not that it couldn't have made it, but that I didn't want to have to take it). I was not looking forward to having to tow the Firebird and drive in seperate cars. It is too much work. So the obvious decision was to sell the Jimmy (the firebird is a bit more important). Luckily we didn't even have to advertise. One our neighbors was interested and asked about it when we told them we were going to be moving. Unfortunately, his wife was not keen on the idea that he even thought about buying it, but our other neighbor was interested in it for his brother. He took it for a test drive and thought it would work out well. James fixed the power steering fluid cable (it needed to be done 6 months ago :)) and then we cleaned it out and handed it over. Thank goodness. I was relieved that it went smoothly. I admit it, I was sad to see it gone, that was my car for the longest time. Now we just have to get the house sold and I will be in hog heaven :)

5 comments:

  1. Good luck on your house and congrats on the truck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, you sold the Jimmy!!!! Such memories!!! Congratulations!! Now SELL YOUR HOUSE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That WAS an easy sale! Yay! Good luck on the house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on selling the house and Jimmy. Now on to the new adventure in Florida.

    ReplyDelete