Sunday, January 19, 2014

Elementary and Middle School

School started for us after Labor Day and will go through June. It was nice to have a longer summer, but I'm not looking forward to it cutting into next summer. 

Aurora is a 4th grader and embracing being a Tiger at her school. She is enjoying it and working hard. She is making friends and doesn't mind the bus ride to and from school. 
Logan is a 6th grader which is middle school here. He is not keen on riding the bus, but has been adjusting. He enjoys Math, Science, and Art. He is working on being more toleratant of English, History, and PE. It's always takes more work with Logan to enjoy school, but he is trying very hard to do his best. 

I am working on adjusting to my new job and the different grade levels I work with. K-5 takes a lot more time to know my stuff and I'm all over the building. At least I get a good walk in :). I'm adjusting to the change just like the kids. It's harder since I am the only special education teacher at my school. I'm trying my best and hoping that I am asking the right questions. 

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I always like to see those "start the new school year photos" Nice outfit, Belva Jean.

    ReplyDelete