2013 is here! So lets review 2012.
| Together as a family during James's deployment in Curacao Jan. 2012 |
| Pine Wood Derby Feb. 2012 |
| Upward Soccer Mar and April 2012 |
![]() |
| Welcome Home! April 2012 |
In April I ran my 2nd half marathon, but couldn't find the picture. Time 3hrs and 7 mins. Maybe this year I can be under 3 hours :)
![]() |
| Aurora's special baptism day June 2012 |
| Visit to the DC area Summer 2012 |
![]() |
| Beginning a new school year 3rd and 5th grade Aug. 2012 |
| State Fair with Dad Sept. 2012 |
| The newest member of the family Oct. 2012 |
| Camp Claussen- the outdoor school- for a whole week with Dad Oct. 2012 |
![]() |
| Football Season 2012 |
| James's first "real" surgery Nov. 2012 |
![]() |
| Time for the holidays Dec. 2012 |
That is 2012 in a nutshell. Looking forward to the adventures 2013 will bring!








I just love these pictures. It was a very good year.
ReplyDelete