The family that runs together has fun together! We decided to give it our best shot with a 1K for James and Aurora and Logan and I with our 2nd 5K. James and Aurora did great finishing in the middle of the pack. Aurora was surprised because she "didn't know she could run that far". James said they only walked for a minute before they got back to running. Logan and I on the other hand started off great and then puttered out along the way. Our goal was to not finish last. Lets just say it was close. There was at least one person behind us, of course, they might not have been running the fun run. We are just glad we finished and hopefully some day we will actually train before running so we can run the whole way with out walking and talking about how exhausted we (Logan) are. I tell Logan if he spent all his energy running instead of talking/complaining, we'd finish near the front :) Looking forward to our next run whenever that may be!
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Yeah for a family fun run!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so neat. I'm glad you guys enjoy running.
ReplyDelete