I made some beef enchiladas last night and I really enjoyed them. Unfortunately, so did everyone else. That means I have to share my yummy left overs. Bummer :( I tried something different than normal and it worked out well, so I need to write it down so I can duplicate them at a later date.
1 lb. ground beef
1/2 c. chopped onion (more or less depending on preference)
2 cloves chopped garlic (same as above)
1 4oz can of chopped green chili
1 can of mild Rotel
12 corn tortillas
shredded cheese
16 oz. red enchilada sauce
1 4 oz can sliced olives
Brown the ground beef in a large pan. Drain fat. Add onion, garlic, & chili and stir. Cook for about 3 min to soften onion and garlic. Mix in can of Rotel. Cook an additional 2 min. Put a lid on it and set aside. Soften corn tortillas using preferred method. I heat up a small amount of oil and put them in for about 20 secs each side. Once tortillas are soften, line up meat and cheese to put in the tortillas. Put in a line of meat, top with cheese, and roll up the tortilla. Place seam side down in a 13x9 pan. Continue for the rest of the tortillas and place in pan. Pour the red enchilada sauce over all the rolled enchiladas. Top with cheese (your personal preference on amount) and add olives. Cover with aluminum foil and cook in preheated oven at 400 degrees for 20. Remove aluminum foil and cook for another five minutes. Serve with sides of your choice.
Sit, eat, and ENJOY!
Monday, July 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment