It's time to THUNDER up for the NBA playoffs! I am very excited that my team is in the Western Conference Finals! We will be going to the game on Saturday May 21 (James and I) to cheer on my team. Something fun I did was participate in a flash mob just last night. A flash mob, what's that? It's where a bunch of folks get together in a random area and do a dance. It was so much fun to do! I am not the least bit coordinated and I don't catch on to choreography quickly, but I had a great time. It's another thing to check off the list (first I have to add it first). I was in the middle wearing an orange shirt. You don't see me very well, but I'm there!
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment