- Lost a first tooth (Logan)
- finished first grade with A's and two B's
- stayed at an awesome Condo as we prepared to move
- Birthday time - Mom celebrated her birthday - we sent a card - yes...it was late
- Checked out of our house at Hurlburt AFB 15 June
- my niece Miriam turns one!
- Moved into our new home 18 June
- Celebrated Logan's 7th birthday and his Aunt and Uncle's 10th Anniversary at the ball park - wasn't he just the best anniversary present :)
- Celebrations are not done yet - James celebrated his birthday 22 June
- Happy Father's Day
- 26 June!!! Test Scores are in I passed!! and I have a job!!! and now I can officially share!!
- family comes to town to visit - they stay at the other half's house to avoid the boxes :)
What July already!
- more birthdays - my nephew Luke turns 8 on 2 July
- time to celebrate the country's big day on the 4th with family, food, and fireworks
- 9 July we sign on the dotted line and become Homeowner's again after three years - still need to take house pictures
- 10 July I head out the door with the kiddos for a fun filled trip to New Mexico to visit with family and friends (I will put up a post with those pictures all to their own)
- Oops! Did I mention I was officially hired on 8 July to teach K-1 Special Ed.
- My dad is told he needs to rethink his career and become dentist after he pulls Logan second tooth that was hanging in there
- 20 July head back to OK where James has been getting sooooo much done on the house
- 25 July - Tommy (the youngest) turns two decades
- 30 July first day of the new teacher conference
Now that you are all caught up in bullet form - we can only hope it won't take as long to put up all the pictures I want to share :)



No comments:
Post a Comment