
Our Wedding Day
27 December 1998
December 2003
Walt Disney World
Tenth Anniversary
27 December 2008
Melting Pot
Destin, FL
Seriously, yummy food! This is the main course - Lobster, filet mignon, shrimp, chicken, pork, spinach ravioli. We had salad, appetizers, and dessert too!
We had a lovely tenth anniversary dinner at the Melting Pot in Destin. They had a card signed by the staff and a rose on the table to greet us. It was a wonderful meal...well worth the money. Our waiter was wonderful (Dayr) and the food was divine. A great and intimate setting for an anniversary dinner.





Congrats! Beautiful pics!! ...and to many many more years to come! Glad you got to have such a wonderful dinner. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! The food looks yum-o! I think I want Jeff to take me there for our next night out!! Y'all look wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Glad you had a wonderful evening! :-) Fun pics!
ReplyDeleteOur 10 year anniversary is coming up in a few months too- I can't believe how time flies!!!
Happy 10th Belva! Lovely pictures!
ReplyDeleteWOW! 10 years! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete