Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Elf

Ok, I finally have watched the movie "Elf".  What a cute and wonderful movie.  I really loved it!  Of course, I also loved listening to Logan laugh so hard as Buddy pushed all the lights in the elevator and was scared to get on the escalator.  I cried at the end as they sang to bring Christmas spirit.  Jovie (Zooey) is an awesome singer.  I'm thinking this a must have movie.  I'll have to ask Santa if he can put it in my stocking :)

6 comments:

  1. I love it too! We had it and lost it and today (as a matter of fact) I re-bought it because it is a must have! I love when Will is calling out for his Dad when he first goes to bed. So FUNNY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the FUNNIEST movie ever!! My kids love it and we do it! Great family movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you just now saw it! It is one of those movies that will be a classic. Have you watched The Family Stone. It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How have you NOT seen this movie??? I was pleasantly surprised and watch it whenever it comes on tv now...good times :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOHH The Family Stone is good too, along with Family Man with Nic Cage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best line is...."SANTA!!!!!!! I know him!"

    ReplyDelete