After the kids had gone to bed and I had finished my homework, I discovered it in the my seat on the couch. James and I played a game and after a slow start, I was beginning to feel guilty. I was whipping James' bum. Did I need to feel guilty? No! He came back and beat me by 10 points. We will be having a rematch and both of us need more practice. In the instructions, it says that in a two player game a good player scores better 300-400 points. We both scored about 220 something. We have work to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hey Belva,
ReplyDeleteI also am easily persuaded by commercials.lol I bought the "Pantene Ice" or whatever it was because it told me that my it would make my hair shiny.lol I also will buy Shampoo or body wash simply if it has a picture of a grapefruit on it.
Just an FYI the blue for your post comments is almost invisible. I'm not sure it it's like that for every one but I almost couldn't see it
Thanks Nat..I fixed the comment color :)
ReplyDeleteI loooooooove Scrabble! My MIL and I play 4 or 5 games everytime we get together! :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm not a huge Scrabble fan, but I do have some personal experience with a Scrabble-Lover (MEL!),so I get roped into a few games a year now and then! Glad you are enjoying it!
ReplyDelete