The rules with this tag: Answer the following questions using just one word and tag seven people.
Where is your cell phone? purse
Where is your significant other? work
Your hair color? blonde
Your mother? free
Your father? happy
Your favorite thing? laughter
Your dream last night? weird
Your dream/goal? family
The room you’re in? front
Your hobby? reading
Your fear? closets
Where do you want to be in 6 years? West
Where were you last night? scouts
What you’re not? outgoing
One of your wish-list items? orders
Where you grew up? nm
The last thing you did? commented
What are you wearing? black
Your TV? on
Your pet? nine
Your computer? wonderful
Your mood? melancholy
Missing someone? always
Your car? big
Something you’re not wearing? shoes
Favorite store? Target
Your summer? warm
Love someone? always
Your favorite color? purple
When is the last time you laughed? morning
Last time you cried? hmmm?
I tag: Aimee, Cathleen, Jesse, Mel, Karen, Michele or anyone else that wants too :)
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That's a fun one! I like the idea of answering with just one word. I know I suck at doing these though! I will try to do it this week since I know I have been tagged on like 5 things and haven't had the chance to do them! ;-)
ReplyDeletefree? a mom is never free. I always have someone to worry about. Love you.
ReplyDelete