Monday, November 17, 2008

Another Conversation

A:  Who's going to take you to scouts?
L:  Momma said should would.
A: Who's going to stay with me.
L:  Daddy said he would.
A:  You're not big enough to go to scouts.  You need to be this big.  (gestures with her hand).
L:  I can go to scouts and momma's going to stay with me anyway.
A:  Oh when can I go to scouts.
L:  You have to wait till you're in first grade.
A: Oh.  Okay

I just have the best time listening to their conversations and the things they to each other.  They can be so sweet an thoughtful.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! What funny conversations! :-)
    I need to get better about writing down the funny things my kids say, they just crack me up sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO cute! I, too, love listening to Riley have conversations with his friends these days. He was older than many of them, so they just weren't up to chatting until recently, but now it's so darn sweet! And even better when they make each other laugh!

    ReplyDelete