Monday, October 06, 2008

WDW Day 1


























We arrived in the late afternoon to start our first family vacation. We went to guest relations to get our annual passes and our guest assistance pass. The kids were ready to start the fun rides, so we headed to Tomorrowland first, before exploring the other lands in the park. I think the pictures speak for themselves on the start of a fun week. Both kids did good with the rides, although Aurora would let us know she was a wee bit scared to go on them. Logan was not a fan of Space Mountain. He went on that one with James first. James told him to put his hands up in the air. Poor little guy did it almost the whole ride. I went by myself because Logan was not interested in going again. It was first time on it, because last time I was at WDW I was pregnant with Aurora. Everyone was able to ride Big Thunder Mountain and Logan became a fan of that one particularly if it was during the daytime. (We learned Logan is not a big fan of things in the dark). Dumbo was one of Aurora's favorites. She loved to fly in her elephant.

We were able to meet some characters. Aurora would just light up when it was her turn to give hugs and take pictures. You'll see as our week progresses that she enjoyed some characters more than others. You'll have to let me know if you can figure it out :)

We stayed till the Magic Hours were over before heading back to our room to get some sleep before beginning the next day.

9 comments:

  1. What a fun time with the family! The kids smiles are a true sign of the fun they had and the memories they made!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun! My hubby is SOOOOOO jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had lots of fun. I love the family pictures. Disney World is our next big family vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pictures Belva, I love the kids holding hands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you all had a blast!! Fun pictures! I am getting excited for our trip to Disneyland next month but I will admit- Disney World is the best!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who wouldn't have fun at Disney???!! I'm surprised, yet proud of you all for staying until closing. I would have probably taken the kids back early so they could get the rest. My kids get GRUMPY when they are tired. Thanks for sharing the beautiful pics! Looks like you also had a blast at FSU. Jim gets a pat on the back for supporting "your" school!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait to take our kids there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great vacation! Those memories will last a lifetime--or more. I'm glad you have fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY! I haven't been to Disney since I was a kid...so much has changed, yet so much hasn't, ya know? Looks like so much fun, I cannot wait to take my kid there...soon I hope!

    ReplyDelete