We head out on the road and while at the stop light...BAM!! We ended up being the front car in a three car accident. All I have to say is, I'm glad we have a Suburban and I will never own a Jetta. The poor car in the middle was officially "totaled" with the damage done. We are all fine. Kids did great, nice and calm, and we got to see how the red OnStar button functions.
Friday, September 05, 2008
So much for a relaxing weekend...
...with us buckled down for rain and wind from Hurricane Gustav, it was a little stressful (for me anyway). We decided to go to brunch on Sunday after the threat was gone. Brunch was great, always is, so we are relaxing and enjoying family time.



We head out on the road and while at the stop light...BAM!! We ended up being the front car in a three car accident. All I have to say is, I'm glad we have a Suburban and I will never own a Jetta. The poor car in the middle was officially "totaled" with the damage done. We are all fine. Kids did great, nice and calm, and we got to see how the red OnStar button functions.




We head out on the road and while at the stop light...BAM!! We ended up being the front car in a three car accident. All I have to say is, I'm glad we have a Suburban and I will never own a Jetta. The poor car in the middle was officially "totaled" with the damage done. We are all fine. Kids did great, nice and calm, and we got to see how the red OnStar button functions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You are lucky you have a great vehicle that keeps you safe. I am happy you are all ok.
ReplyDeleteGoodness guys! I'm so sorry. Looks like it's not too bad, thank God for that! Hope the rest of your week went better! Love you all.
ReplyDeleteYIKES! I'm glad the kids stayed calm! I'm glad everyone was ok.
ReplyDeleteI'm just so glad that you are all okay!
ReplyDeleteGlad no one was hurt!! This is why I drive an SUV! :-) Glad there wasn't too much damage!! (for your car anyway!!!)
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys are ok and not to much damage.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are all ok with minor damage to your vehicle
ReplyDelete