I am very excited to be going to a FSU game especially since I am a student there!! Ok, it's distance learning, but it is still FSU :0) We will be joining friends of ours to check it out. I bought shirts for the kids and a jersey for the hubby (he's a bum!...tell you about that in a minute) so we could look festive for the game. I already have a couple shirts and jersey, and will be looking on campus to see about getting another one.
Why is my husband a bum you ask? Because I buy him a nice jersey so he can support my school and he laughs and tells me I didn't need to do that because he won't wear it. I asked why not and he said he already had a school with OU. I said well, I wear OU stuff to support you and he says that's becuase I didn't have a school and we lived in Oklahoma. My retort to that we live in Florida now. He looked at it and is thinking about it. Of course now we'll see if I want to let him wear it. :) I think I'm a just a nice person cause I root for everyone's team (Missouri, Troy St., Texas A&M, Alabama, Utah St., Ball St., BYU, etc.). Just an FYI - I also root for NMSU aggies where James and I received our bachelors. It's very exciting when we score to avoid a blowout and of course, super exciting when they win! :) I do love my Aggies. Of course, they are not know for their football team which is why we are both excited to have gone to schools with good football programs.
We will be staying the night in Tallahassee and then we are headed out east to take our first "real" family vacation. Normally, when we go on vacations, we head out and visit family (which is always fun! I love my family!). This time it is just the four of us and we are going to DISNEY WORLD!! Yeah!!! I am so excited!!
We had thought that we would go at the end of November/beginning of December, but September has not been bit hard on me emotionally, so when James suggested we go at the end of the month I was all for it. It's also great, so that I get to have a vacation in before I start back to work. The kids will be missing school, but I am willing to help them with their homework and reading while we are out of town. I can not even tell you how excited I am to go on the roller coasters with Logan! He is so much fun and gets excited. He should be able to ride all the roller coasters except Aerosmith's Rockin Roller Coaster. Aurora will be slightly fun to see her get scared. I know it's bad, but otherwise she won't get on anything. I firmly believe you must try everything once. Hopefully, I don't scar her for life.
We set up everything within a short period of time and were able to make dinner reservations to most of the character dinners we wanted. Aurora has been wanting to wear all her Disney shirts, especially her Minnie shirt. She told Ms. Nicole at James's work all about it and that she would get a picture with Mickey for her. I know that Logan will have the biggest smile on his face the whole time. We should get a lot of great pictures.





Have a great family vacation! I hope you make some great memories.
ReplyDeleteI'm SO excited about your trip to WDW! I know that you will have a wonderful time! Think of us at least once while you are there! And it completely PAINS me to read about you and your hubby's cheering for that school. My own family rooting for ou, my heart is truly broken. No, seriously it is.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah---MIZZOU-RAH!!!!!!!!!!
Go BYU! (It should have been closer to the front of your list)
ReplyDeleteThat's great you get to go to the FSU game and even that you get to go to Disney World. What memories you are making.
OHHH I love Disney World!!! I know you will all have a blast!! We are taking another trip to Disneyland in November which is so fun and the kids love it there but I can't wait to take them to Disney World!! That is where we always went growing up and it is my favorite! :-D
ReplyDeleteHave fun at the FSU game!! Root for my Aggies this afternoon when they play Miami! ;-)
Jeff and I both just have a love of SEC football so it's all exciting for us. But we are true Auburn fans and Troy fans. Have fun at the game! We'll be watching and have fun at WDW!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun at Disney!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see pics of all your fun and exciting events! Hope you had a blast at the game!
ReplyDeleteDISNEYWORLD! I have so many great memories there! I cannot wait to take my own children! Y'all have fun and cherish every moment (even the scared ones! lol).
ReplyDeleteHope you had fun at the game too!