Also wanted to let you know that I have added my Aunt Wendy's blog on my links. She writes wonderful poetry. Although she has just started blogging, she has made up for lost time :) Her first entry is one I think is beautiful and everyone would enjoy reading. It's called "A Tapestry My life is but a weaving..." Just hop over and take a quick peek, couldn't hurt and you may find other poems you enjoy :)
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Home Again Home Again
We have made it back home and are trying to get back to normal routines. We had a wonderful time at the game and at Disney. I'll be updating soon about all our adventures, but must first transfer all the pics to this computer. It just wouldn't be the same if you couldn't see what I was talking about :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I can't wait to see your pics. I keep trying to figure out when we are going to make a trip to Disney!! I'm glad you had fun!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a fun time, I'm looking forward to the pics! :-)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the pictures. Disney was supposed to be our summer destination before I went into preterm labor... hopefully next summer! Thanks for the advice about support hose for the swelling!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see all the pics!!! I bet you guys had an unforgettable time! Also looking forward to checking out your aunt's poetry!
ReplyDelete