Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Can Can can you do the Can Can

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!



My younger sis, Cathleen sent this to me on how she spends her day:) It made me laugh so hard. Starring in the show are my mom, older sister Aimee, younger sis Cathleen, and sil Amanda.

7 comments:

  1. I love JibJab and send stuff all the time to my family!! TOO FUNNY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I think I would have skipped the socks though! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have actually seen that show! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so funny- I can't believe I haven't done one yet! I always laugh when I see them! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, when I first discovered Jib Jab I was ADDICTED! They charge for some now, when they used to not! I like to use the kids, it's sooo funy to see their heads on grown up bodies, and they LOVE to watch themselves! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's funny. I've never heard of Jib Jab before. Such talent!

    ReplyDelete