- Logan was told to go get dressed, so he runs off to his room. He returns a minute later in his undies. He tells James "I have good news and bad news. The bad news is I have no clean shorts. The good news is I'm getting dressed" and off he runs.
- James stepped on a tack strip under the carpet by the kitchen. He knelt down to feel it and asked Logan if he had stepped on it. Logan said "Yes, but I didn't do the sucking thing". We asked him to explain himself and he said "you know when Dad stepped on it, he went (sucks in breath sound)".
- I've been getting little notes lately from Logan. I was late getting dinner on the table and the note said "Mom we are ver hunge" translation "Mom we are very hungry".
- We asked Logan what he likes about me doing Family Child Care. He replied "We get to eat". I obviously do better at getting meals on the table when I'm working :)
Monday, August 04, 2008
Logan makes me laugh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Logan is so funny!
ReplyDeleteWhat a funny guy! :-D
ReplyDeleteSo cute and funny!!! What a clever little kid! Thanks for sharing, definitely put a smile on my face!
ReplyDeleteThose are very cute!
ReplyDelete