Friday, July 11, 2008
Two Weeks Notice!
We are moving over to Hurlburt! We have been on the waiting list for about two years. They whittled it done about a month ago asking to see who was still interested and we said we still were, so we moved from number 19 to number 5. James called a couple of weeks ago, just to see if there had been a change and we had moved up to number 2. He asked if there were houses coming avaliable and they said there would be some opening up in the fall. He got the call on Wednesday to offer us the house. Number 1 turned it down and so we were up! We went and checked it out that night and accepted it. It is a hop, skip, and a jump away from James's work. No more driving a minimum of 26 miles a day to get to work. We will be heading that direction the end of this month. Both kids are excited about their "new bigger house". James is excited about the garage. I have mixed feelings only because I will be leaving my "other kids" (I've had one for almost two years!). I admit I am also excited about the garage. It will give us more storage space (hopefully we don't fill it up too easily!)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



YEAH!!!! I am super excited for you guys (though I don't envy the painting and moving you have ahead of you!) The house is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great house!! Do you still have the ocean view? Good luck with the move!
ReplyDeleteThat's great! The house looks nice! :-)
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!! I absolutely love the back porch...lots of coverage while the kiddos play in the back yard!
ReplyDeleteIs that base housing? It's beautiful! Congrats and your new kids are going to be so lucky!
ReplyDeleteHey Belva, I saw your blog on Christy's I am going to add ya so I can keep updated with you!! Hope you don't mind :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That's great news! I, too, love the back of that house!
ReplyDelete