"Did you know we get a break in between kindergarten and first grade?"
Logan is very excited to actually get a break for the summer. He has been pretty much going non-stop since he started Pre-K back in OK. The first summer we were moving so when we got here he only had a few weeks before they started. Last summer he did the summer session of VPK (voluntary pre-k) after the regular school year. This summer is a new ball game for both he and I.



What a cute comment!! :-) Enjoy your summer and all the resting/relaxing!!
ReplyDeleteSo, do they do summer all year or is his school just now getting out for summer break?
ReplyDeleteYAY for Logan to be a first grader!! All the kids are growing up so fast!! Enjoy your break!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the first grader! I hope he enjoys a LONG summer break!
ReplyDeleteIts amazing how fast they grow isn't it! I can't wait to see how Lea does in preschool in the fall :)
ReplyDelete