We have been trying to do a better job of enjoying this beautiful place that we live. I mean, people pay thousands of dollars to come to our beautiful beaches and see the crystal clear blue water. We haven't been taking advantage of it being only 13 miles away from our house. The last few weekends we have packed up the car and headed down for sand, sun, and salt water :) We have even added boogie boarding to our fun on the last couple of visits.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



The boogie boarding looks like such fun! :-D
ReplyDeleteYou are so right- you've got to take advantage of the beach while you are there! We're trying to do the same with skiing/snowboarding lots while we live here. I miss walking along the beach at sunset, we loved doing that when we lived in FL. Have fun and enjoy it while you can!! :-)
I do miss the beach I think!? Hopefully we'll get to take a vacation one of these days!! Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteWow! That looks like fun. I'm glad you all are enjoying the beach. Sing to Aurora--"She waded in the water and she got her ankles wet..."
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I am so jealous. We don't have any real bodies of water near us but i've always loved the Ocean! Enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteGlad your all enjoying it! Go enjoy it for the rest of us too! Keep posting pics of your great times!
ReplyDeleteAll I have to say is I am jealous! It really does look like a great beach.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a ton of fun! We are headed to Orlando in a couple of weeks and can't wait to hit the beach for a couple of days!
ReplyDeleteI remember when you were little James and we were at the same beaches. Looking at Logan buried in the sand, do you remember how you and Mike buried a friend of ours, Stick, in the sand up to his neck? You thought it was great fun. So did he until he tried to get out. Have fun. Always enjoy the area in which you live as you will see many places. These are the memories to create now for later years.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom
JEALOUS!!! I keep crossing my fingers that somehow Mel and Fam will end up near a beach so we can visit often!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you are taking advantage of it, and looks like y'all are having a ton of family fun! Keep it up!