SOOOOOO Super cute!!! I'm actually doing the same thing tomorrow, but I have a misshaped head, so it won't be as cutiepie as yours...but you get the picture. LOVE IT!!!!
I am married to my college sweetheart and we have two great children to share our lives with. I try to enjoy every moment, especially the very simple ones, because those are the ones that mean the most.
My other half who gave me my other loves in my life. Life would not be complete without the wonderful family you have helped to create.
My Angel
Loves hard, plays hard, and never ceases to amaze. A good reminder to never take anything for granted and to look at the world from a different point of view.
Princess Aurora
A smile that lights up your heart, eyes that make you melt, hugs and kisses to brighten your day.
Children have a way of forcing you back into the present moment.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great!! Doesn't it feel so much healthier?!?!? :-)
ReplyDeleteYou're beautiful!!! (as always!) I love it Belva Jean :)
ReplyDeleteSOOOOOO Super cute!!! I'm actually doing the same thing tomorrow, but I have a misshaped head, so it won't be as cutiepie as yours...but you get the picture. LOVE IT!!!!
ReplyDeletecute. I like it. It should be much easier for you to wash and style in the summer time.
ReplyDeleteLooks great! So fresh and summery :) Nice to see what you look like too!
ReplyDeleteI bet it feels a lot lighter?
When I look at this picture with your new do I think of Jenny McCarthy!! That's who you remind me of!! She's beautiful of course!
ReplyDeleteLooks great!!! I LOVE short hair in the summer and that 'do' certainly suits you!
ReplyDeleteI love it sweetheart! I think you will really like it for the summer.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom
Looks great Belva! You are beautiful as usual! Now you can swing your hair like in a commercial :-)
ReplyDeleteLooks great! I always cut mine shorter for the summer and it feels so much cooler! Enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteLooks great!! LOVE IT!
ReplyDelete