Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fall in love...

...With August Rush.

I've started and deleted several times what I have to say because I don't think I can put into words this movie. I am glad I watched it by myself so I could enjoy my thoughts and feelings and the beautiful music, but also wish I could share it with someone else. I don't often recommend movies or books because I don't know if others would appreciate it as I do and they might be let down by something I thought highly of (something I don't like to do).

I wish I could better express myself through music, but if I can't maybe Logan can (Aurora has my lack of rythmn). It is a wonder those who have musical talents.

If you have the opportunity, watch the movie. I only hope that you can enjoy it half as much as I did.

6 comments:

  1. I have wondered about this movie actually! I just might check it out now that I have heard you liked it so much! Thanks!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belva Jean--I LOVED this movie too! Freddie could not be any cute. The message of the movie, the hope, the love, it was overwhelming at times I thought! Awesome movie!!!!! I LOVED the way he played his guitar, it was too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love movies with music!! Maybe I need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED this movie too! Totally agree with you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might have to add this to my list of movies to watch. Thanks for the suggestion!

    BTW, may I please add a link to your blong on my list?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard nothing but good things about this movie, so I just recently moved it towards the top of my Blockbuster Online queue...now I look forward to watching it even more! Thanks for sharing your thoughts! You should do it more often!

    ReplyDelete