Thursday, February 21, 2008

The next Tiger?

We have been enjoying lots of family fun, since James has arrived home. Our first weekend took us to play mini golf. Logan suggested it the week before James arrived home. I told him that we could wait till daddy got home. His response "we should go before daddy gets home, so we can practice." :) I eventually convinced him that we could wait and it was a ton of fun to go with daddy. James helped give pointers to Logan. I was going to tell him to just let Logan do his thing. Just as I was about to tell James that, he came over and told me what Logan had whispered in his ear. He had given James a hug and said "Thanks dad for helping me out to play good on golf." James helped Aurora out, but she definately had her own style. She would hit it and after it hadn't gone in several times, she would put it right next to the hole to push it in. That was still not a sure winner, it still could take a couple more times before it went in :)The kids had a great time and look forward to going again. Logan was very proud to get two holes in one on the last two holes! We'll work on adding a few more to the hole in one score :)

6 comments:

  1. Too fun! What great pics you took. Looked like a gorgeous day! I am so jealous of the short sleeves. I am tired of winter...send me some sunshine and warmth please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO FUN! That is on my list of things to do for the first time with Riley this spring/summer, just waiting on nice weather! Looks like a blast and glad to hear the kids enjoyed it!
    So sweet what L said to J! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an awesome family day! :-) We used to love going to play mini-golf when we lived in FL, we haven't been since we lived there I think!! Glad you had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids love mini golf! We too are waiting for good weather so we can go to this really cool place here!! Glad everyone had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weather looks amazing!! Certainly not like our highs of 30deg or the snow and ice everywhere!
    Glad you enjoyed it. Play some for us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Belva Jean! Natalie sent your blog info around. Your kids are soooo adorable. Looks like you have great weather there. Still windy here, but that's NM. Take care of yourself.
    Misty
    www.mistylynnwhat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete