Friday, January 18, 2008

Countdown time (finally!)

I just put on a new ticker to countdown to our estimated date our James coming home. I don't have my heart set on it only because I know how these things work and dates can change. We made a chain for the kids to countdown for the last thirty days. They are getting more excited and looking forward to their hugs and kisses. Aurora actually asked her daddy for presents and he said he didn't think there was anything there she wanted :) We'll just have to put some wrapping paper on him I guess :)

4 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYY!!!! I know HOW exciting that feeling is! (all too well!!!) I am so happy for y'all that you are almost at the end!! Yes, it is hard to be without them but it makes you SO proud of your man and the kids SO proud of their daddy!! :-)
    I think we will make a chain this next time too, I have a ton of strips leftover from one we were going to make at Christmas but never did! You traveled so much while he was gone- kudos to you! I think we might plan a road trip while he is gone next time, you have inspired me to get out and do it! ;-)
    PS, I thought your Christmas card was great!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could not be more excited that James is coming home! We're counting along with you! Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope he comes home safely soon! The chain is a great idea. Your kids are so adorable! Thanks for your comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, love the chain idea too! Fun!
    And your kids, they look so much alike in those pictures! I just LOOOOOVE their hair!!!

    ReplyDelete