Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Baby News!!
I am so excited! My younger sister Cathleen is expecting her first little one! She finally put it on her blog (so I figured I could share too). I actually discovered it when we went up to visit them for Thanksgiving. It was that Friday and I heard her get up to have morning sickness. I was lying in bed trying to go back to sleep (Aurora had just woken me up to go to the bathroom) when I hear this wretching sound coming from the bathroom. My eyes popped wide open and I thought "that is not the turkey is disagreeing with me". I remember the feelings (and sounds) of morning sickness very well :) They (Cathleen) chose to wait to announce their pregnancy to the family (she has a very hard time with the "p" word) until Christmas since the time was rapidly approaching. Baby Z is due around the middle of June. Cathleen will be finishing up with her Masters program in Wildlife Biology (I hope I got that right) in May. Just in time to "nest" before baby gets here :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That's so exciting!! :-)
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on becoming a new aunt!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS! SO FUN!
ReplyDelete