Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Soccer Mom

Okay, so it's not really about me...
Logan has started soccer. He started last Tuesday, but then the next practice was cancelled due to schedule conflicts on Thurs. and then weather on Fri. He practiced again yesterday. The coaches think they have the schedule fixed so it won't rotate, but will be on a continual Mon. and Wed. basis.
Logan is absolutely loving it. They received they uniforms yesterday and he put his on right away. He didn't want to take it off, but they are just for gameday. Their colors are yellow and black, so after a bit of discussion, the team name is the Hornets. Logan loves that!
Logan does a great job running, kicking the ball, and is starting to gain better control as he dribbles. I could see improvement just yesterday as he practiced, so it will be fun to see what the season brings.
His first game is this Saturday. I am looking forward to it. I will be out there with the camera to take pictures and record videos. Got to get lots of those for Dad!

I will post pictures later...kids are waking up...they slept late today (yippee for me)...I was totally procrastinating and not doing schoolwork which means (lucky you) I blogged today :)

5 comments:

  1. Fun! Luke is loving soccer too. Little kiddos soccer games are the cutest ever! I love it. Enjoy and take lots of pics for Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now have two grandsons enjoying the sport. Yes, please take pictures and send in email as well as posting. I am starting a picture book of grandkids in sports. So I need lots of pictures! Good for you Belva. I know your time is tight most days, but God Bless you as you ensure a normal childhood for your children and taking pictures and videos for Daddy to enjoy. (Grandma too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being a soccer mom! Jackson loves soccer and really does a good job! Our colors are blue and yellow and we are the tigers!! I can't wait to see pics!! I commend you on getting your masters!! You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see pictures! I always hoped I'd be a soccer mom...and I know Riley is only 2...but somehow I envision us going to swim meets instead now?!?! Good Luck to Logan on his first game!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so awesome! I can't wait until my kiddos are big enough to play sports! I started with soccer in elem. school and had a blast! Glad Logan is loving it too!!

    ReplyDelete