Thursday, July 26, 2007

Grey's Diagnosis

As I was once again spending time on the internet, not doing my homework I came across a quiz to see which Grey's character I am most like.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/quiz/greysdiagnosis/index


You're Addison

You're strong and independent and oh so capable, but sometimes you wish you had a shoulder to cry on. when it all gets to be too much, you might find one where you least expect it. You've been unlucky in love before, but maybe it's finally time for you to find lasting happiness. But no matter what's going on with you personally, you can take pride that you make a difference, every day.


I'm not sure if I really fit the whole thing (I happen to have lasting happiness right now and a good shoulder to cry on), but James will be happy to know I'm "Addison". He thinks she's pretty hot :)

4 comments:

  1. I took the quiz and ended up being Callie. I don't know how I feel about that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Miranda (Dr. Bailey)...a perfectionist apparently. Thanks for sharing, that's fun for Grey's fans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I don't watch Grey's so your just Belva to me!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK- I took it twice just to be sure and it said both times that I am Miranda!
    My diagnosis-(I don't think I agree with it!)
    "You are a perfectionist and you expect nothing less from those around you. Even when people complain, they secretly admire you for holding them to your high standards. Your family is your rock even though you don't get to see them as much as you'd like. But without them you would be lost because you can't ever let anyone at work see you're human too."

    Hmmm....I agree with the family part but not that I don't want people to see me as human. I definitley think I am a people person! I would think I was more like Meredith or Izzie! Funny! :-)

    ReplyDelete