Ok, I am totally playing catch-up, but I have so much I want to share. So I will be doing some past blogging to hopefully get up to the present.
Happy Birthday Aurora!
We celebrated Aurora's big birthday #3 in San Antonio. But please do not try to tell her she is a big girl becuase she is not. She is quite emphatic in saying "I'm not a big girl, I'm little Aurora".
Disclaimer: Just a few photos of what was "The best birthday ever"
She was ready for her day!
Shamu-Another bed buddy!
It took forever to blow the candles out!
Aurora would blow straight down.
Logan was very patient, but ready to help when the time came!
Love for Logan!!
More presents when we arrived home.
Thanks to everyone!



i LOVE the hugging picture! Her pig tails are adorable by-the-way and I really like that shirt :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like she had a very special birthday! Happy Belated Birthday! :-)
ReplyDeleteWow! Lots of fun! 3 years go so fast! Happy Belated Birthday Aurora!
ReplyDelete