Allow children to be happy in their own way,
for what better way will they find?
Samuel Johnson
(there was a height requirement...it was a big slide!)
How women feel in their last months of prenancy!
Begin your Journey here...don't skip forward...just enjoy the ride
Children have a way of forcing you back into the presentLorna Luft
moment.
My grandchildren are so cute!!! I love the pictures. Keep them coming.
ReplyDeleteLooks like they are having a ball! I love the wig picture- too cute! Pajama days at school are always fun- bet Logan loved that!! :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat fun pictures. I feel closest to the 'pregnant' one, but the look on Aurora's face in the wig photo is priceless!!!
ReplyDeleteEveryday Kaden asks to go to Logan's house, we all miss you guys!
Adorable! Thanks for sharing. Those are some wonderful 'kids being kids' pictures! Fun stuff!
ReplyDeleteWhat adorable pics!! The facial expressions are priceless!!!
ReplyDeleteCute pics BJ. How nice it would be to be adorable again.
ReplyDeleteLove the one of Aurora! How much children know!!!
ReplyDelete