I went for a run one chilly Saturday morning. It was about 34 degrees when I left the house. I got about a quarter mile on my way and was surprised to see ice hanging from this tree. At first I thought they had done it on purpose because it looked really neat, but when I saw the sprinkler still going, it was obvious they had forgotten to turn off the timer on the hose. I finished my two miles then walked back to take pictures before it melted.
Monday, December 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



How funny! Ice in Florida! Running first thing in the morning??? Thats just as crazy!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pics that is really neat! Its crazy to see ice and yet no snow???
ReplyDeleteWow, that's really cool! (ha ha no pun intended!) ;-) Pretty!
ReplyDeleteYou just THOUGHT you were Oklahoma ice!! Bru Hahahahahahaha...love you!
ReplyDeleteKelly