We took a couple of pictures before decorating the tree and got a super cute picture of Santa and his elf!

Begin your Journey here...don't skip forward...just enjoy the ride
Children have a way of forcing you back into the presentLorna Luft
moment.
What a handsome ELF!!! HA HA! I guess Jim is handsome too!! Great pic!
ReplyDeleteWell I messed that all up! I thought Jim was santa not Logan. OK let me try this again!
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome SANTA! HA HA! I guess Jim is handsome too!! Great pic!!!
What a great father/son picture! Fun hats!
ReplyDeleteThat's a keeper! Miss you guys. Happy Holidays!!!
ReplyDeleteCute pic! Also, your tree looks great! Nice work getting your decorations up. It is hard to get into the spirit w/o snow- It is 50 degrees here and rains every day...so I would also like snow from anyone who is donating! :-)
ReplyDeleteA-Dor-a-ble! Great shot of father/son!
ReplyDelete