
On the weekend of November 6 (sorry it has taken me forever to blog anything) we had family come stay with us for a visit before they moved from FL back to OK. We had a great time just hanging out and watching the kids play. I loved just watching them to see how they interacted with each other (I always do!) Playing outside was the big winner as they played T-ball, basketball, on the slide, drew with chalk and just ran around! Uncle Mike even cracked open a coconut for everyone to try! It was fun trying to get pictures of all of them
together...not an easy task! 
Group shot...November 2006



What a great group shot! Everyone looks great!!
ReplyDeleteI am sooo missing ALL of my Harmons!!! Great family pic!
ReplyDeleteKelly
Sounds like you had a great time with your family! :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous! I can't wait to get Riley together with his two beautiful cousins over Cmas holidays! What great fun you guys look like you had!
ReplyDelete