Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I'll drive

We had gone to church and afterwards we stopped at the park to play. We enjoyed the swings, slides, and jungle gym. Too soon it is time to head back to the car and head home. I open the door on Logan's side, so he can climb in. I go over to my side with Aurora and open the driver's door first so I can put my stuff in before getting Auora in. I put my stuff down open Auora's door and turn around to put her in. She is already climbing into my seat. I ask "What are you doing?" She looks at me and says very seriously "I'll drive".

6 comments:

  1. She is your car girl. Watch out she'll be stealing the keys at 10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know, I just LOVE the things kids say. That is what makes it all so worth it!! They have to make me laugh or I'd go insane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She certainly is a cutie. Don't let her drive until she's 18. Maybe 17 and a half.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aurora is a cute funny girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny! I agree with Michele, I just love the things kids say- it really does make it all worth it! :-)

    ReplyDelete