Monday, September 18, 2006
I'm Full!!
I started my first kids today coming to my home for childcare. I have a little boy (2 almost 3) and 9 year old girl for before/after school. They signed contracts and filled out paperwork on the 14th. I have an infant (5 months) starting tomorrow, who signed all their information on the 9th. Today, I had an interview for a 13 month old and signed contracts to start next week. I will have space for drop-ins while Logan and my nine year old are at school, but we'll see if I actually take any. When I first got here, one of the providers I knew from Tinker said she was full within two weeks of getting on the list. I (finally) got my license signed on the 7th of Sept. and it is 11 days later and I have all the kids I can take. I was never full during the two years (5 most of the time including my own two) I did it at Tinker. This was a really big reason why I wanted to live on base. I knew most of the ladies on Tinker were full because of the fact that they were conviently located on base. I have been hustling around doing paperwork, lesson planning, newsletters, setting up, and always cleaning. Sunday night was extremely busy just getting the house together and getting my nerves to calm down. Funny how that happens even though I've been doing this for two years, I just had the summer off:) I am so excited to have all my "kids"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Congrats! Glad you can do it, it reallsy takes someone special! Keep up the great work.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that it is all taken care of now. Congrats, you will do great! Talk to you soon!
ReplyDeleteThat's great! It really DOES take someone special to do that. I feel like I am just trying to keep it all together with my TWO!! ha ha ;-)
ReplyDeleteYEAH! I know you have your hands full! Enjoy keeping all those kids!!!
ReplyDelete