
Logan constantly amazes me with his thought process and his capability to express himself.
His teacher Ms. Kathy is equally impressed at his ability to express himself. She has said that he shows such thought and reason beyond his years, but then he has a 4-year old moment and is reminded on the things we need to work on :)
Last night he was talking to his dad before going to sleep. I was listening to the conversation.
"If you drive the car dad, I'm not driving, you are driving."
"You're right Logan"
"If mom drives the car, I'm not driving, mom's driving"
"Yea, that's true"
"If I drive the car, I am driving"
"Yea, but I don't want to be in the car when you are driving"
I think the conversation about driving came about when they went on a field trip on Tuesday. Ms. Kathy was quite amazed that Logan knew which gate they were going through. I commented that if they went to the musuem again, he would be able to tell them how to get there. He would easily be able to "drive" very easily from place to place.



Logan has a true gift by being able to remember how he got there so he can always get back home. It is true he will be able to take you to where he was as well. I guess that is one gift he got from me. Since I was younger than Logan, I always could remember how I got somewhere so I would always know my way home. I taught my sons to always "know the way home." It is so wonderful Logan knows too.
ReplyDeleteI love the conversations that I have with the kids!! They are so inquisitive and thoughtful!!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it just amazing how much they understand and can communicate at such a 'young' age!??! One day you turn around and you have a little 'person' standing there, giving their input and wisdom. It is truly wonderful! :-)
ReplyDelete