Sending sunshine and sand to the North :)
The view from our backyard
Our beach
Playing with the kids 
Logan ruling the beach ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Aurora not a big fan
Drive by pics
I love the blue
The view from our backyard
Our beach
Playing with the kids 
Logan ruling the beach ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Aurora not a big fan
Drive by pics
I love the blue
I swear it was the perfect shot of the beach and the blue water, but I am so much better at getting the perfect shot of something else. In this case, there is no way we can use the excuse we didn't know what the speed limit was:).



That's what I'm talking about! ;-) I miss the beach! I love walking on the sand and the sunsets are gorgeous. Our year living there went so fast! I know you are enjoying it!
ReplyDeleteOH I'm warmer all ready! Maybe I need to get the sunscreen out!! Thanks for the pics!
ReplyDeleteSo jealous!! Hope your loving it and enjoying it for me! Wish I were there!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! Just like I told Karen, I'm so glad I am 'privy' to y'all's blogs and can see these amazing places you are all visiting! Thanks, as always, for sharing!
ReplyDelete