Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Cue the music


HMMM....(Logan begins to sing)"Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear mommy,
Happy Birthday to you"
Aurora chirps in with her "happy Birfday, momma"

I woke up this morning at 6:30 when James called. As I fumbled for the phone, trying to get my arm out from Logan who had slipped in sometime during the night, I finally reach it. James chats for a little then says he'll call back later to tell me something. I thought he calls at 6:30 and forgets to tell me Happy Birthday. I lay back down and promptly go back to sleep with a bit of room in between me and Logan, (my arm still tingling from Logan lying on it) only to be woken up about 20 mins later with Aurora drawing on my forehead with chapstick I had left somewhere in her reach. What a great way to start a birthday!
I did have a wonderful uneventful day. James did text and call me later to wish me a happy birthday. He waited to tell me, so I wouldn't have forgotten that he had called and told me. (I have been know to have conversations on the phone with him and barely recall them having occured!)
I love the phone calls and messages I get to help me celebrate my day. Now I'm off to clean up my birthday mess from dinner, presents and ice cream cake. There's left overs, so if anyone wants to come have a slice...

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! I am just now catching up on the blogs after our trip to Vegas, so sorry to take so long to send some b-day wishes! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy birthday Belva Jean!!

    ReplyDelete