Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Logan's 2nd Pro Haircut


I realize that haircuts are not an extremely big deal for most people. Some start off their kids at a year getting them done professionally, but not us. Logan had his first pro-haircut last Sept., so it has obviously been a while. I did the upkeep (not much mind you~just trimming the bangs and the sides on occasion). I guess the big deal about it is that James brought it up. I had been thinking that is was time to cut his bangs, but then James mentions a real haircut. Is this coming from my husband? I had to hide my excitement and didn't mention it again. He said maybe something similar to Keith Urban (so of course I have to buy the CD). We decided to go with the basics right now, just shorter, straight across the ears (so you can see his earlobes) and some off the back. We ended up at Fantastic Sam's (right by James's comic book store) and as luck would have it Wednesday is kid cut special day (so we also save money!) The lady who did his hair did great with him. Logan doesn't like heights, so was not happy about being pumped up in the chair, but she made him laugh by telling him she was short so she had to get him to where she could reach him. She gave him a sucker to hold and when Logan was saying that she was done (she almost was), she said hold on because she made a mess and she needed to clean it up. He said "yes, you have to clean up your mess". It was so sweet to hear their conversation. James was there also watching carefully as the hair dropped to the floor. Aurora watched also, but I think she was more eyeing the sucker than wanting a haircut:)

Thanks Ms. Mila! See you next time!

6 comments:

  1. Logan you look GREAT!!! I love you hair. Can't wait to give you a big hug and kiss!!!! Love you, Aunt Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Logan!! It looks very Keith Urbanish!!! How handsome you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She did a great job! Congrats to Logan for doing so well! It looks good. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey good looking. What a nice haircut. Good luck with school this year. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!!! I bet he loves it. I am haircut OBSESSED....my boys get haircuts like every 2 weeks :o) They had their first cut at about 6 months :o) I want to cut Bennett's already, and he won't even be two months old until the 11th. I don't know how you do it :o) If I can grab it, it's too long for me. If it gets wet when they sweat, it's too long for me :o) More power to you....you must have a lot of patience :o)

    ReplyDelete