I took a break yesterday from unpacking. I don't know about you guys, but it takes me a long time to unpack. Granted, there will still be boxes packed in a closet somewhere that just don't seem to have a place, so maybe I am never officially completely unpacked. The important things are done, computer, electronics, kitchen, beds, and the bathrooms. I still have much to do. Today, it's back to the neverending boxes and little junk that you didn't know you had, but can't seem to get rid of :)
This morning will also be the day to register Logan for school and turn in paperwork for Family child care. There are only 2 weeks until school starts here, the reason why both things need to be done today. I'm trying to deciede if we want to walk or not. It's about a 1.5 miles from our house, which is not bad at all, but it's hot and humid. We probably will, just because I need some fresh (even if it is sticky) air.
Friday, July 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Can you believe school is starting so soon? I am glad that you got your break, you needed it I am sure!
ReplyDeleteI am the SAME way with unpacking!!! We have been in the house a week now and there are still boxes everywhere!!!!
ReplyDeleteWell I've been in my house for 6 months and I still have boxes!! It just takes awhile!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, we've been in our house for 18 months and still haven't unpacked one room! Good luck!
ReplyDelete