SOLD!!!It actually happened on the 10th when we signed the contracts. The week of the 5th, we had gotten an offer and we did the whole counteroffer bit. This went on back and forth for a few days
(waiting the times in between). On the Friday, as we are prepping for the evening (we were waiting for some folks to get in from the airport), James was on and off the phone and found the magic numbers that made it happen! It was such a relief! I still haven't celebrated, cried, laughed, whatever, it still doesn't seem real. We have had the inspection, the appraisal is on Thursday, so we are still waiting for a close date.
(waiting the times in between). On the Friday, as we are prepping for the evening (we were waiting for some folks to get in from the airport), James was on and off the phone and found the magic numbers that made it happen! It was such a relief! I still haven't celebrated, cried, laughed, whatever, it still doesn't seem real. We have had the inspection, the appraisal is on Thursday, so we are still waiting for a close date.



YEAH!! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear about all the details of moving! I know you are so busy so I will wait for you to call!!
ReplyDeleteThat's great! Congrats! I know you are happy to have it sold!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Another quick sale, you must be so relieved! All that cleaning paid off!
ReplyDeleteyeah!! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteHey Belva! I was wondering if you wouldn't mind emailng me and maybe giving me a little insight into a home 'day care'. I'm thinking about some other options I have to work from home and stay home with Riley and I was hoping you wouldn't mind letting me bend your ear a bit!? If you don't mind, you can email me at slayerag@comcast.net. I know you are busy with your move and completely understand if you don't have time, but I thought I'd check and see! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteWe bought our house from Porno Pete back in 2000.....did you know they called him Porno Pete back in his AWACS days????? Nice guy...we like him alot.
ReplyDelete