I was delayed in getting this posted as yesterday (his big day is June 22) was a busy day(as each day has been lately), but I still wanted to send Birthday wishes to my hubby!
You are the best!
Thanks for being understanding, loving, caring, ambitious, and just being you!
I hope that you enjoyed the day and I look forward to celebrating everyday with you till your next birthday! I love you, James!!





That's my boy! He was a cute kid and still is a handsome man. That picture was taken in the backyard of his great grandparents. We were celebrating his birthday and Father's day both. It was a great day!! James was very lucky to have his great grandparents until he was 24.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday again my son. Love you!!!
Happy Birthday James! Wish we were there to celebrate with you!! Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, a little late! ;-)
ReplyDelete